2. Nostalgia, like most trends, is cyclical.
- 2a. Some franchises—Scooby-Doo, Looney Tunes, DC heroes, and apparently Furby—just won’t die.
- 2b. The balance of shitty and excellent shows is basically the same.
- 2c. There are still lots of games to play online. (I was fond of a Powerpuff Girls snowboarding game many years ago. With some searching, I was able to find it! Fast and Flurrious.)
3. “Sexy” and female cleavage feature sometimes in the more “mature” shows, Regular Show and Adventure Time, which is initially shocking. But in retrospect, The Ren & Stimpy Show was ridiculously worse.
- 3a. The male mammaries that are shown are far more disturbing.
4. The Adult Swim lineup definitely used to be better.
- 4a. Not enough of Adult Swim’s games are available on Android.