Two of ’em, even! Before I probably stop talking about makeup and go back to legitimate thoughts! These include product lists, too. Ooh, fancy. (Above creepy screenshot included because this intro is too short [because I’m bad at introductions and conclusions], so…filler selected from my screencaps folder.)
The first look I’m posting is the one I said I’d post in my last post, but I’m a bad poster, so I didn’t. Sorry for postponing. Posters in my shop. POST
After getting the Curaçao palette, I knew I had to do a look for it. On my face. For this blog. And sentence fragments. Like almost every single one of my looks, I didn’t have anything particular/specific/at all in mind before I started, but I knew I wanted to use Tequila sunrise and Green Iguana together, along with Aruba and maaaybe Sweet Sixteen. It ended up being a cut crease with defined cheeks and contrasting lips, which is totes cool.
I think it works. But I also think that going to a college–just because Terry Gilliam went there–is a good idea. So, maybe it doesn’t work?
I used (in chronological order):
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Eden (all over upper lids, brow bones, and under eyes) [old packaging, boo, because I’ve had it for about a year now]
- Sleek i-Divine in Curaçao–Green Iguana (upper lids) [I have a bad habit of doing my lids before my creases]
- Sleek i-Divine in Curaçao–Tequila Sunrise (from Green Iguana almost to brow bone)
- Sleek i-Divine in Curaçao–Singapore Sling (blended into very outer part of Tequila Sunrise) [I TRIED TO MAKE IT WORK, Y’ALL]
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Electric (lower lid and waterline)
- Sleek i-Divine in Curaçao–Blue Lagoon (over Electric on lower lid and waterline) [same color as Electric with a different finish and, uh, no glitter]
- Sleek i-Divine in Curaçao–Espresso Martini (over outer corners of Green Iguana, Tequila Sunrise, and Blue Lagoon) [to add dimension and whatnot…very sheer dimension]
- Wet ‘n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio in Vanity–matte ivory (to highlight and blend Tequila Sunrise)
- Sleek i-Divine in Curaçao–Martini (inner corner)
- MAC Superslick Liquid Eyeliner in On the Hunt (…to line?)
- Not sure which lashes…Select Lash in S42 maybe? I think these are from CVS…. This brand should hire a new graphic designer. (because lashes)
- MAC Eye Brows in Fling (because my eyebrows are stupid and need to grow in the right places damnit)
- Revlon ColorStay ColorStay Makeup with SoftFlex for Combination/Oily Skin in 150 Buff [I’ve been using this foundation for over two years now, and I’m starting to hate it. Too dark. Not moisturizing enough. AUGH]
- Sleek Blush in Aruba (…not lightly)
- MAC Viva Glam Lipstick in Viva Gaga
- Sleek High Shine lip gloss in Sweet Sixteen
So, yeah, let’s never do a product list again, because they suck to type up.
The second look isn’t all glamour-puss and whatnot like that stupid one up there (screw that one! pah, green!). Because it’s what I wore for Halloween.
Oh, because I haven’t mentioned Halloween even once, you thought I forgot, didn’t you?
Well, hypothetical reader (henceforth, I shall call you…Schrödinger), I didn’t forget, Erwin. I just…um…follow me on Twitter, I guess? I don’t talk about everything here, and I’m actually kind of TMI there…but yeah, my point is, I dressed up for Halloween. As this.
Yeah, you know it was fucking badass, man. (except for the part where no one knew who I was dressed as and thought i was a zombie or cannibal [with a nose bleed?])
So, dressing up as one of your favorite people ever is awesome in itself, but then this happens, and you almost piss yourself, and if you did, you wouldn’t even be mad, because holy fucking shit:
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude. Seriously, I forgot where I was supposed to be going with this blog, because shit, yo, that’s still like…fuck.
Oh, yeah, and I dyed my hair green. Nobody likes it.