Recently, I went on a bit of a spree on the Third Street Promenade with a friend (and elsewhere). I got the following things:
• Deborah Lippmann nail polishes in Marquee Moon, Glitter in the Air ($16/each)
• Urban Outfitters nail polish in Smush (one would expect such a polish to be the color of pickles) ($5/each, $8 for two where/when I was)
• Benefit Cha Cha Tint ($29)
• BareMinerals Prime Time in Urban Nature ($18, GORGEOUS duochrome)
• Too Faced Starry-eyed eyeliner in Restraining Order ($17.50. I…don’t get it, really, but the glitter is gorgeous, so whatever)
Color Shine Sensational lipstick in Raspberry Ice ($???, although I suspect them to be around 8, they don’t show up on Maybelline’s website, but the label says Color Sensational. I learned about them here)
I also as a hat from Urban Outfitters ($24–would you believe that the cashier at UO didn’t know what “haggling” is? Sigh), a Popobe C3PO-esque cell phone charm from Puzzle Zoo ($6.95. I have loved PZ since I was a kid, back when they had Sailor Moon toy sets, squee!), and a bunch of adorable stuff from Marukai. Marukai had a REALLY cute cashier named Haydn…I think I’m gonna go back soon.
Pictures (swatches!) after the jump.
Click to enlarge.
These are a lot tinier than I’d imagined, even after seeing them in Christine’s hands!
Mentally, I’ve accidentally been calling this Fruit Punch…because that’s what it smells like. (FYI, you’d only be able to smell it when it’s on if you made duckface, which you shouldn’t make in the first place.)